Threat and Vulnerability Management
Adversaries continue to advance their skills and innovate attack methods. Organizations are increasingly aware that reactive approaches are no longer effective in limiting damage from an attack. Leading businesses continue to adopt proactive methods of uncovering and addressing security flaws and vulnerabilities.
By taking a disciplined, programmatic approach to uncovering and remediating threats and vulnerabilities, you can understand and address the root cause of your weaknesses. Partnering with Infy can help you achieve your goal without the burden of maintaining this expertise in-house.
Note: Our vulnerability assessment is meant to detect any known security flaws and vulnerabilities in your environment. But the scan is does not serve as a penetration test in which your environment is tested by attempts to hack it.
Our team of information security researchers and scientists can provide answers and solutions to your most vexing security challenges. This highly skilled group takes a multifaceted approach to threat and vulnerability analysis and exhibits mastery across a broad base of attacks. Our experts can:
- Discover vulnerabilities and weaknesses across all types of devices
- Test elements from a single line of code to large distributed systems
- Access custom code analysis and reverse software engineering
- Determine the feasibility of potential attack vectors
- Identify vulnerabilities that scanning software may miss
- Provide evidence to support budget requests for security programs or investment
- Assess the combination of system flaws and human factors to identify and quantify risk
- Develop effective controls and solutions for security flaws
- Create secure development lifecycle (SDLC) programs and processes
- Communicate the risks of high-business impact vulnerabilities and high-likelihood threats
- Uncover higher-risk vulnerabilities resulting from exploitation of lower-risk vulnerabilities exploited in a particular sequence
- Quantify the operational impact and business risks resulting from successful attacks
GET IN Touch
Whether you are looking for general information or have a specific question, we want to help.